Product Name: Fast Yellow H3G
Color Index: Pigment Yellow 154
CAS No. 68134-22-5
EC No. 268-734-6
Chemical Nature: Benzimidazolone
Chemical Formula C18H14F3N5O3
A greenish yellow pigment powder, with high color strength and excellent processing stability, excellent heat resistance and light fastness, semi-transparent.
Recommend: Various kinds of plastic, printing inks and paints.
|Water Soluble Matter||≤1.0|
|Oil Absorption (ml / 100g)||45-55|
|Electric conductivity (us/cm)||≤500|
Fastness Properties ( 5=Excellent, 1=Poor)
|Acid Resistance||5||Soap Resistance||4-5|
|Alkali Resistance||5||Bleeding Resistance||4-5|
|Alcohol Resistance||5||Migration Resistance||5|
|Ester Resistance||5||Heat Resistance (℃)||210|
|Benzene Resistance||5||Light Fastness(8=Excellent)||8|
Note: The above information is provided as guidelines for your reference only. The accurate effects should base on the test results in laboratory.
Pigcise series organic pigments cover a wide range of colors, include greenish yellow, medium yellow, red yellow, orange, scarlet, magenta and brown etc. Based on their excellent characteristics, Pigcise series organic pigments can be used in painting, plastic, ink, electronic products, paper and other products with colorants, which can be seen everywhere in our daily life.
Pigcise series pigments are commonly added into color masterbatch and manufacturing of all kinds of plastic products. Some high performance products are suitable for films and fibers application, due to their excellent dispersibility and resistance.
High performance Pigcise pigments are complied with the global regulations in below applications:
● Food packaging.
● Food-contacted application.
● Plastic toys.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo or Shanghai, both are large ports which are convenient for us provide logistics services.