Product Name Presol Y 5R
Color Index Solvent Yellow 56
Delivery Form Powder
EINECS NO. 219-616-8
Physical and Chemical properties
|Heat Resistance, °C||120|
|Residue on 80mesh, %||5.0 max.|
|Water Soluble, %||1.0 max.|
|Volatile Matter at 105°C, %||1.0 max.|
|Tinting Strength, %||95-105|
Presol Dyes are comprised with a wide rage of polymer soluble dyes which can be used for coloring a wide variety of plastics. They are normally used via masterbatches and add into fiber, film and other plastic products.
When using Presol Dyes into engineering plastics with strict processing requirements, such as ABS, PC, PMMA, PA, only specific products are recommended.
When using Presol Dyes into thermo-plastics, we suggest to mix and disperse the dyes sufficiently together with the right processing temperature to achieve better dissolution. In particular, when using high melting point products, such as Presol R.EG (Solven Red 135), a full dispersion and suitable processing temperature will contribute to a better coloration.
High performance Presol Dyes are complaint with the global regulations in below applications:
● Food packaging.
● Food-contacted application.
● Plastic toys.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo or Shanghai, both are large ports which are convenient for us provide logistics services.