JC2020 is used to increase the adsorption capacity of electric charges in meltblow non-wovens.
It helps enhance the general filter effect and the thermal decay of meltblow non-wovens when in standard finess and gram weight.
Its advantages are it helps to increase filter performance to 95% with standard fiber finess and grammage. Also, it’s non-pollution and harmless to machinery.
Meltblow non-wovens with requirements on filter, medical applications such as masks and protective clothing.
|Dosage||2 – 3%|
|Melt Point ℃||165±3|
|Heat Resistance ℃||≤ 280|
|Appearance||White or gray granules|
|-Tested Material NaCl||0.3um MassFlow: 85.00L/min Test Area: 100cm2 Sampling Time:60s|
Test Group with JC2020
|Electret MB Dosage||
|Filter efficiency (Indoor temperature)||
|Filter efficiency (100℃，8h)||
* Add 2.5% Electret Masterbatch, PP non-woven fabric filter efficiency can be maintained above 85% for 8h at 100℃.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo or Shanghai, both are large ports which are convenient for us provide logistics services.