JC2020B is used for melt-blow non-woven fabrics, and also SMMS, SMS, etc. Due to its excellent filtering effect, air permeability, oil absorption and heat preservation, it’s widely used in the fields of medical protection, sanitary cleaning materials, filtration materials, thermal flocculation materials, oil absorption materials and battery separator, etc.
Non-wovens with requirements on filtration (≥94, FFP2), recommended for medical applications such as masks and protective clothing.
It is recommended to process at 210°C-280°C . On the premise of meeting the product performance requirements, low processing temperature is recommended, in order to prevent thermal oxidation degradation.
|Melt Point ℃||165±3|
|Heat Resistance ℃||250|
|-Tested Material DOP||0.3um Mass Flow: 95.00L/min Test Area: 100cm2 Sampling Time:20m|
Test Group with JC2020B
|Electret MB Dosage||
|Filter efficiency (Indoor temperature)||
|Filter efficiency (100℃，8h)||
* Add 2.5% Electret Masterbatch, PP non-woven fabric filter efficiency can be maintained above 90% for 8h at 100℃.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo or Shanghai, both are large ports which are convenient for us provide logistics services.