JC5050G is a modified masterbatch made from special flame retardant agent and polypropylene together with other materials. It is used to produce PP fiber and non-wovens, such as BCF yarn, rope, car textile and curtain fabric etc.
Communicating products, electrical appliances, electronic goods, the mine explosion- proof devices, automotive parts, medical apparatus, household electrical appliances and flame-retardant material of lab, etc.
|Product Name||Flame Retardant Masterbatch-JC5050G|
|Appearance||White/Gray Granule||Grain Size (mm)||2.5*3.0（mm）|
|Processing Temp.||≤245（℃）||Recommend dosage||2-4%|
|Melting Index (g/10min)||50-100||Filtration-DF Value (barc·cm2/g)||≤ 0.05|
|Other Properties||oxygen index ≥28, approved by UL94-V-0 and BS5852-Part1:1979.|
Note: The above information is provided as guidelines for your reference only. The accurate effects should base on the test results inlaboratory.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo or Shanghai, both are large ports which are convenient for us provide logistics services.