Product Name Pigcise Yellow 3RLP
Color Index Pigment Yellow 110
CAS No. 5590-18-1
EC No. 226-999-5
Chemical Nature Isoindolinone
Chemical Formula C22H6Cl8N4O2
A reddish yellow pigment, with excellent processing stability, good dispersing ability, high transparency, excellent heat and outstanding fastness properties.
Recommended for all paints, plastic, Fiber and offset inks, UV inks. Suggested for water based ink and textile printing. Water-base decorative paint, solvent-base decorative paint, industrial paint, powder coating, automotive paint, coil coating, textile paint.
|Water Soluble Matter||
|Oil Absorption (ml / 100g)||
|Electric conductivity (us/cm)||
Fastness Properties ( 5=Excellent, 1=Poor)
|Heat Resistance (℃)||
Note: The above information is provided as guidelines for your reference only. The accurate effects should base on the test results in laboratory.
Pigcise series organic pigments cover a wide range of colors, include greenish yellow, medium yellow, red yellow, orange, scarlet, magenta and brown etc. Based on their excellent characteristics, Pigcise series organic pigments can be used in painting, plastic, ink, electronic products, paper and other products with colorants, which can be seen everywhere in our daily life.
Pigcise series pigments are commonly added into color masterbatch and manufacturing of all kinds of plastic products. Some high performance products are suitable for films and fibers application, due to their excellent dispersibility and resistance.
High performance Pigcise pigments are complied with the global regulations in below applications:
● Food packaging.
● Food-contacted application.
● Plastic toys.
QC and Certification
1) Powerful R&D strength makes our technique in a leading level, with standard QC system meet EU standard requirements.
2) We have ISO & SGS certificate. For those colorants for sensitive applications, such as food contact, toys etc., we can support with AP89-1, FDA, SVHC, and regulations according to EC Regulation 10/2011.
3) The regular tests involve Color Shade, Color Strength, Heat Resistance, Migration, Weather Fastness, FPV(Filter Pressure Value) and Dispersion etc.
Packing and Shipment
1) Regular Packings are in 25kgs paper drum, carton or bag. Products with low density will be packed into 10-20 kgs.
2) Mix and different products in ONE FCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
3) Headquartered in Ningbo, near the ports which is convenient for us provide logistics services.